I'm won over. I'm now officially a big fan of Clojure.
(I'm also looking into RacketLang when I don't need something so heavy.)
Patterning is written in Clojure.
- Great language design. Very clean and intuitive. Exemplary use of interfaces in the standard collections libraries.
- Immutable and lazy collections as default and prefered way of doing things.
- Great library via fill Java compatibility / integration. (Clojure compiles to JVM bytecode and can both call and be called from Java)
- Emacs with ParEdit is a good dev environment.
- Great concurrency libraries.
Bits and Pieces
Added 2018-11-10 : Originally 2018-11-10
Added 2018-10-10 : Originally 2018-10-10