I'm going back to the old-skool to move forward.
Pages are stored as plain MarkDown files in a Git Repo. Once I've cleaned things up a bit, some of that repo will be made public.
Places to start reading
- HelloWorld is actually one kind of good overview.
- ThoughtStorms is now maintained by Phil Jones so is a vehicle / repository for both my notes capturing useful information about, and rants about, various topics that interest me. So the PhilJones page is a good place to know more about that.
- If you knew me from Quora, you can find many of my (IMHO better) QuoraAnswers moved to this wiki
Transcluded from GoodPages
Pages / essays that I think are important
Classic Intro Pages
See the SisterSites discussion.
- RecentChanges (pages most recently changed)
- BrokenLinks (pages that link to other pages in this wiki which don't (yet) exist.
- OrphanPages (pages that do exist in this wiki that don't have other pages linking to them)
- AllPages (all pages in this wiki ... still pretty long)
- AllLinks (every internal link from one page to another within this wiki ... very long)
To export all pages : /api/exportallpages