Any system of multiple components will SelfOrganize structure. And that structure is fractal in the sense that there are emergent modules at different scales. However, with all likelyhood, for many interesting kinds of connections, the structure of the modules and their interactions will be different at different scales.
- PartySelfOrganization (in party politics, scale effects overall policy)
- Obvious in RossMayfieldsThreeScalesOfNetwork
- Discussions of FractalSociety need to take this into consideration. (Maybe "fractal" is a misnomer. We should use multi-scale-organized or something instead.)
- ScalesOfSocialOrganization discusses one level, but doesn't think about nested levels
- My research on persons, why this particular level of organization become persons (IndividualRecognition)
FractalWiki looks at a wiki which runs at different scales.
See also :