Context : SmallPiecesLooselyJoined
When you've broken your content into MicroContent. After BangTheRocksTogether, you also need to reconnect the pieces. There are, of course, explicit links. In a HyperText A reader can trawl through and connect them in whatever order suits.
But it is also useful to have some notion of an aggregations of pieces. Maybe explicit DataStructures to represent these aggregations.
- ThreadReader is a great idea that pulls Twitter threads back into a single page / document.
- The WebLog is one possible aggregation ... chronologically
- And BlogChains is the new way of threading them back together
- ThreadServer tries to make it explicit.
- The derivitive RSS syndication feed is also a (normally) chronological list (also AlgebraOfFeeds)
- Microsoft think ThreadedConversations are a core object. (So ThreadedDiscussion / TypedThreadedDiscussion)
- SearchEngines find similar or cluster them into search result pages
- WeblogContinuums (use SparkLines)
JonUdell worrying about it : http://weblog.infoworld.com/udell/2004/08/16.html#a1060
Now what about comments between or on blogs?
Backlinks (30 items)