More or less most ArtificialIntelligence these days is done through Machine Learning. Ie. throwing huge data-sets at number crunching algorithms. And getting the machine to fit patterns to it.
- NeuralNetworks are the most common example. See AboutConnectionism for a bit more philosophical stuff on them.
- GenerativePretrainingTransformers as I understand, are NOT a Neural Networks. But do the same kind of thing.
- SupportVectorMachines and other statistical methods are also not
- ProjectEuclid seems to be philosophical.
- Even GeneticAlgorithms are a kind of "learning" but with a different metaphor.
<<<<<<< HEAD Added 2019-01-14 : Originally 2019-01-14