- The Human Nature Review : http://human-nature.com/
- Discussed by New Scientist : http://www.newscientist.com/hottopics/humannature/
Defence of economic man : http://www.techcentralstation.com/062104A.html
: Though I'm not convinced by his argument that preference is transitive. Perhaps we don't have transitive preferences but just have a higher level mechanism that kicks in and stops us cycling at an arbitrary point. Or perhaps escapes the loop by appealing to another agent.
- Numbers > 2 are learned : (comment http://www.newscientist.com/news/news.jsp?id=ns99996303 (comment http://www.crookedtimber.org/archives/002377.html))
- Political brains : (and http://www.nytimes.com/2004/08/22/magazine/22IDEA.html (and if empathy is hardwired then does it have commercial implications? : http://evelynrodriguez.typepad.com/crossroadsdispatches/2004/08/tompeters_says.html))
- Critique of StevenPinker : http://www.hereinstead.com/sys-tmpl/bmenadonpinker/
Backlinks (15 items)