Context : OnBooks
- ScottRosenberg : (interesting http://blogs.salon.com/0000014/2004/12/14.html#a795 (interesting appeal for public sector involvement and treatment as PublicGoods)
- DaveWiner on trusting Google : http://archive.scripting.com/2004/12/15#trustingGoogle
- and trusting MicroSoft other software companies : http://archive.scripting.com/2004/12/15#moreAboutTrust
- JonUdell : Sid http://weblog.infoworld.com/udell/2004/12/14.html#a1133 Sid Verba's point about library/Internet synergy is worth amplifying ... it's incredibly useful to be able to search books even when you can't access their full contents online. I use these services now in order to locate passages in books that I already own, because it's usually more effective than looking things up in the index.''
- and on the Winer piece : http://weblog.infoworld.com/udell/2004/12/15.html#a1134
Problems with it digitizing books : http://www.25hoursaday.com/weblog/PermaLink.aspx?guid=67b189bf-e254-417e-9298-32ee5b019c51
See also :