Here's what's interesting.
- Russia is a huge producer and exporter of commodities.
- Attempts by "the West" (what JohnRobb is now calling "the swarm") to isolate Russia economically are failing as more and more countries
- a) realize they need Russian commodities, and
- b) are fed up with being told what to do by America (AntiAmericanism)
- This leads to more countries wanting to join the multi-polar BRICS
- And more DeDollarization
- Which will eventually lead to fewer countries wanting to hold US fiat currency, and therefore the collapse of the dollar.
See also :