BillSeitz:MonoPoly links to this http://www.independent.org/tii/news/990403Liebowitz.html
It reminds me there are many fabulous monsters : "myths" or anecdotes used in political / economic debates. This pages is for gathering links to discussions about them.
- FundingLightHouses (See also PublicGoods)
- QwertyVsDvorak (See also NetworkExternalities)
- TheOriginalFreeUnix (See also OpenSource)
- RegressiveGasTax (See also OnEnergy)
- PropertyRights for the BradDeLong discussion on EminentDomain
- GlobalizationAndItsDiscontents (for questions as to IMF advice on currency controls)
- "Stagflation" : https://paulkrugman.substack.com/p/stagflation-revisited
And I'm going to add :
too, because I have some comments to make about them. Watch this space.
See also :
Backlinks (18 items)